Lake Kissimmee State Park
14248 Camp Mack RdLake Wales, FL 33898863-696-1113
A bit of history
Lake Kissimmee State Park gained its prominence during the Seminole War and the Civil Was as an early American industrial site.
Nestled on 5900 plus acres, the park offers numerous activities for its visitors. One of the most popular is the Living History Farm which is only open on weekends and holidays.
As of today Lake Kissimmee State Park is home to over 50 threatened plant and animal species.
It is a true favorite for all outdoor enthusiasts. Located between three large lakes, the park offers a wide variety of activities such as biking, horseback riding, hiking, boating, fishing, photography, bird watching and more.
- Operated by Florida States Parks Department
- Open year round
- Reservations can me made up to 11 months in advance
- Wildlife has right away on all roads
- 198 Multi purpose sites
- Electric and water hookups
- Laundry Facilities
- Restroom and shower facilities
- Pets are permitted in designated day use areas
- Fires permitted only in designated areas
- Vehicles limited to 40 feet
Return to Florida home page
Return Home from Lake Kissimmee State Park