Waters Edge Outdoors Site Policies
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at:Waters Edge Outdoors.com
2350 Morning Vista Drive
Memphis, TN 38134 USA.
User communications - When you send communication, via electronic or other forms, to Waters-Edge-Outdoors.com (WEO), we reserve the right to keep these communications in order to respond to your questions, requests and/or to improve our service.
- Providing our products and services to users;
- Analysis and research to protect and improve WEO;
- Developing new services.
WEO only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of WEO in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of WEO, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address above for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Affiliated sites - We offer some services through connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to WEO to assist in delivery of the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and it is important that you read their privacy policies.
Links - WEO may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our content.
We take every reasonable security measure to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to personal information to WEO employees who need to know that information for work purposes. These individuals are bound by a confidentiality agreement and are subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, for breach of these obligations.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us any time through this web site or at the address given above.
Return Home from Waters Edge Outdoors Site Policies